Many cinemas around the world are still closed. Thanks to the Institut français, discover 11 short and 10 feature films, both French and African, with subtitles. Animations, fictions, documentaries and films for young audiences: live the cinema experience from home !
French and African online film festival,
« IFcinéma à la carte » is free and open to all!
From Friday 12th June to Monday 13th July 2020, 11 short films and 10 feature films from France and Africa are available online, free of charge and without registration.
The films are subtitled in various languages (English and Spanish at least as well as, in some cases, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, etc.) and accessible worldwide.
- Le Nouveau, by Rudi Rosenberg
- Les Chevaliers blancs, by Joachim Lafosse
- Corporate, by Nicolas Silhol
- L’Effet aquatique, by Solveig Anspach and Jean-Luc Gaget
- Kétéké, by Peter Sedufia
- Rafiki, by Wanuri Kahiu
- La Jeune Fille sans mains, by Sébastien Laudenbach *Thai subtitles available*
- Le Tableau, by Jean-François Laguionie *Thai subtitles available*
- Les Pépites, by Xavier De Lauzanne
- Swagger, by Olivier Babinet
- Le Sens du toucher, by Jean-Charles Mbotti Malolo
- Le Vélo de l’éléphant, by Olesya Shchukina
- La Cage, by Loïc Bruyère
- Le Bûcheron des mots, by Izu Troin
- Le Skate moderne, by Antoine Besse
- Les Filles, by Alice Douard
- 9.58, by Louis Aubert
- Huit, by Mathieu Mouterde
- Dunk, by Sophie Martin
- Afrique sur Seine, by Paulin Soumanou Vieyra